Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This is the first

This is my first attempt at blogging.  It's starting as a link for my Ravelry participation in a UFO group.  Where it will go I don't know but expect a lot of quilt pictures.  Of course I'm far more proud of my 4 beautiful children but am unsure how much I will post pictures of them.  This may also get me to write more.

So these three quilts were for the auction at Luther Point Bible Camp.  This is the camp that the kids from our church, Living Waters Lutheran Church, attend.  The first quilt is one that I made from a kit I purchased at one of the SMQ retreats from the Rogers quilt shop.  The second and third quilts Lia kindly donated the tops and I quilted them.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a bunch more pictures of quilts I did for Lia's church, Mount Olivet.

Back again soon, maybe tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment