1. Started 1994. These are the board blocks we exchanged when I was president. Boy that was a long time ago. A couple of members of the group have passed away. There are also a few who have moved away or are no longer quilting. What a wonderful group of women.
2. Started, 1996. This is John's and my wedding quilt. This was our guest book. It is really fun to see the names as I quilt around them. So many wonderful people are no longer with us. My goal is to finish it for our 20th.
4. This too was started in the late 1990s but after the Piece of Cake project. For years I was making small quilts for my dear husband's home office. Now I think this may be more appropriate for the hunting shack we are building.
5. Started in 2010. I started this English paper piecing project to bring along to softball/baseball games as I waited idly. Found out I really didn't have much down time and have not gotten very far. I have collected a bunch off fabric over the years.
6. Started xxxx. When driving back from Bill and Peg's cabin over New Years we stopped at the quilt shop in, I think, Jenkins, MN. I also don't believe it is still there. This just needs to be quilted.
Of course there are the 5 other quilts I have started in 2015 so those are in a different category, binding on a Prayers and Squares quilt, quilting a twin sized quilt for North Woods, a top ready to quilt for SMQ, piecing a top for Sarah, and, and a cut up lap size for North Woods. Whew!
I will need to manage an old and a new at the same time.
It is fun for me to read the "Old Project List." I have renamed this list as so many have been finished. The new list is still in progress. I will update these next time.
Time to go quilt!