Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I give up!!!

After much thoughtful consideration, I realized that I'm not really sure if I made that binding after all.  So after cleaning out a large part of my quilting room, no binding.  Then taking time to analyze the quilt, I'm not so sure I made any.  So onward I go.  Found a blue/black flannel that will work well.  Have it sewn on and just need to sew it to the back.

In the mean time, I've been working away at the baby quilt.  Hopefully will be done with that this weekend.  That would make 2 done in the next week.  This is the exciting part.

No comments:

Post a Comment