Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm back

It's hard to believe its been since October 15th since I last posted.  In October I finished the Sport/Puzzle quilt for Baby B.  He is thrilled!  Here is the final product, not the best picture but I'll get a better one outside when the weather is better.
 

The border gave me some issues.  At first I had the sport fabric in the small squares but that was a bit much.  Some would probably say this is a bit much as it is but I like it.  The small colored squares in the border came from 5" in square of Moda Marbles that Lia so kindly bought for me when she went to Hancocks of Paducah.  Thanks Lia, I think they worked out beautifully.

I still have a bunch of scraps of the sport fabric so I think I may have the perfect pattern for a kids quilt. Oh so many ideas so little time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment