Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project List

In order to organize my thoughts, I thought I would order, in the form of a list, my quilts.  Now mind you these are not in order of importance, just happen to be what I'm working on right now.

1.  Right now, as I sit here, I'm looking at 1 row and 1 border of a Prayers and Squares quilt.  The blocks came from Lia who got them from Marcy.  The are homespun stars, 48 of them.  I will be putting them into 4 quilts.  Lia thought she would use them for Kids quilt but it works out better to use them for Prayers and Squares.

2.  Flannel plaid Prayers and Squares quilt.  This one I found at the bottom of a drawer, have no idea where it came from.  I don't recognize it and neither does Lia.  Hmmmm, a mystery.

3.  Baby C's quilt.

4. A baby quilt.

5.  Our wedding quilt.  Progress has been made on this, I cut the inner border.  Haven't put them on yet because I'm trying to use up thread on a bobbin.  I really need to get more bobbins for the Brother.

Those are on my actively working on list.  Of course I have a whole bunch more in the "coffers."

6.  Basket block from the board I was on over 10 years ago.

7.  Applique flowers

8.  Block exchange from the Strip Club who know how long ago.  My these was "All Hearts and Farm Animals."  Very uncharacteristic of me.

9.  Black and white charm squares on yellow, I think.  This will be for Prays and Squares.

10.  Fabric for pillowcases, just have to learn how to do french seams.

11.  Hand dye fabric for quilt for Michelle.

12.  Block for the New Jersey State Fair block challenge.

Well, that's all I can think of right now.  It will be interesting to see how this list changes and evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment